Mary T. Lazar
Cell: (810) 845-8152
In my 23 years defending workers’ compensation files, I have found that communication among the parties is a key to the successful resolution of the file. Given my long-term relationship with my clients (many over 20 years), this communication often begins before the commencement of litigation at which time a plan of action is devised. Communication among all significant parties, including the adjuster, employer and any experts such as physicians, vocational rehabilitation experts and investigators is maintained throughout the pendency of the file, significantly increasing the chances of successful resolution.
Mary also acts as System Administrator for the firm and she created, implements, and maintains the firm's network and manages all aspects of firm IT.
- Hanba & Lazar P.C., 1987-Present
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS:
- Ypsilanti High School, 1979
- Cooley Law School, 1986, Juris Doctor
- Admitted to Michigan Bar, May 1987
- Member, Workers’ Compensation Law Section, Michigan Bar
- Member, Genesee County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association