Lawrence D. Cianciosi
Cell: (810) 241-8560
Lawrence Cianciosi is a partner in the employment defense law firm of Hanba & Lazar, having joined the firm in 1988. He specializes in employment law with emphasis on disability issues, including workers’ compensation.
He frequently presents training seminars, webinars and lectures to self-insured employers and insurance carriers on employment issues including workers’ compensation, the ADA and the ADA Amendments Act, FMLA and disability risk management.
Outside activities include weightlifting, bicycling, significant collector of Southwest art, active in Lansing/East Lansing philanthropy and disability awareness.
- Hanba & Lazar P.C., 1988-Present
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS:
- A.A.S. Business/Accounting degree 1981
- B.A. Degree State University of New York 1983
- Juris Doctorate Thomas Cooley Law School 1987
- Admitted to Michigan State Bar May 1988
- Admitted to practice in the Federal Court May 2000
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Detroit Athletic Club
- Michigan Athletic Club
EXPERIENCE IN GENERAL CIVIL DEFENSE:
- Workers’ compensation claims
- No-fault auto claims
- PIP claims
- Employment law claims
- Premises liability claims